Rocky Horror is SOLD OUT.
Call 610-935-1920 to be put on the waiting list.
Directed by Steve Reazor Rated R
SHOW RULES &
ROCKY HORROR ETIQUETTE
1. DO NOT THROW OR SQUIRT ANYTHING AT THE CAST. WE ARE REAL PEOPLE, NOT A MOVIE SCREEN.
2. STAY IN YOUR SEAT AT ALL TIMES (except when otherwise instructed.)
3. KEEP YOUR FEET OFF THE STAGE AREA.
4. KEEP YOUR FEET OFF THE SEATS.
5. NO OPEN FLAMES IN THE THEATRE.
6. NO LOITERING IS ALLOWED IN THE THEATRE LOBBY AFTER THE SHOW HAS BEGUN. ANYONE WHO EXITS THE THEATRE WILL NOT BE RE-ADMITTED.
7. THINGS YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BRING INTO THE THEATRE (including but NOT limited to):
• dry toast (this line does not appear in the show)
• squirt gun
• ANY FOOD PRODUCT
• rolls of toilet paper
• lighters/open flames
• playing cards
ALL PURSES, BAGS, JACKETS AND POCKETS MAY BE SEARCHED BEFORE ENTERING THE THEATRE. PLEASE LEAVE PROHIBITED ITEMS IN YOUR CAR.
10. NO CAMERAS OR RECORDING DEVICES ARE ALLOWED IN THE THEATRE. (You may take as many pictures as you like before and after the show, but any and all photography is forbidden once the stage performance begins.)
THE THEATRE RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CONFISCATE ANY PROPS. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE THEATRE’S RULES WILL RESULT IN EJECTION FROM THE THEATRE WITHOUT A REFUND.
Filed under: Uncategorized | Comments Off on Current Show Availability